Friday, March 21, 2014

Time Warp Blog Hop

Hi there! Welcome to the Let's do the Time Warp Blog hop! Our blog hop is sponsored by DigiMyWorld and SVG Cutting Files, so sit back, relax and enjoy the inspiring creations the team made using the latest Digi My World Digital Stamps!

 If you came here from Sandy, then you are in the right place. If not, I have a complete blog hop line up at the bottom of my post, but you can always start at the beginning with Annie.

And now for my project. I made a card that would be welcome in my card stash. The digital image is Poodle Skirt Sandy and she is colored with Copic Markers.  With the Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo, I was able to put her on a banner shape from SVG Cutting Files.



Digi My World
Poodle Skirt Sandy

SVG Cutting Files
Card Base
Scallop Banner

Jaded Blossom 
Sentiment, Simple Sayings
Queen and Co Bubbles, Pink

Blog Hop Candy ---If you would like a chance to win some awesome prizes, simply do the following for a change to enter!
1- FOLLOW each blog stop along the way (there are 7 stops in this hop)
2- Leave a COMMENT on each blog post along the way

What are you entering to win?
 We will pick THREE winners from this blog hop.
(2) winners will receive a digital stamp of their choice, 
(1) winner will win a $15 store credit at DigiMyWorld.com

Next up on the Line Up is my creative friend Barb

Blog Hop Line Up
Annie http://creatinganniething.blogspot.com/
 Kate http://www.scrapperscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
 Gigi http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/
 Sandy http://sandy-palmer.blogspot.com/
 Mel http://doxiemeldesigns.blogspot.com/
 Barb http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/
 Larelyn http://www.handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com/
 Digi My World 

38 comments:

Yvonne Morentin said...

omg... how adorable... i love the poodle skirt...

Debbie Rodgerson said...

so pretty!!!!!! love her hair!!!
Amazing coloring as always!!

Annie Kelly said...

It seriously doesnt get any cuter than this.. I LOVE it!! Amazing coloring as always my friend!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love her and she would be perfect for so much! great job.

Lovebug Creations said...

What a sweet card!!! I love the little poodle skirt!!! Fab job!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Samantha Rivera said...

I am loving all these cards made with digi stamps. I love the girl with the poodle skirt.

Lea said...

This one reminds me of Sandy in Grease...great movie! And great card! Thanks for sharing.

Creative M said...

She is so SWEET!! Adorable card!
Pretty colors!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Wendy Roshto said...

She is super cute
Great colors and great imaginations
Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

shawn box said...

Too cute........

Sernearia Hill said...

My daughter would love this

Taemi Weathers said...

OMG this is so cute!! Love the shirt and pigtails

magicangie said...

Such a cute card! Poodle skirts are so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

Linsey said...

Oh my goodness, this is such the fun and adorable card! I just love this fabulous 50's girl with her poodle skirt and pouty lips! Such a pretty thing and she looks fun to color! You've done a most beautiful job on her! Thanks so much for your awesome inspiration and for being a part of this blog hop! I'm having a ball! :)

bmwpcr25 said...

ADORABLE love the image that poodle skirt is to cute for words. Great job coloring her as well.

Renae said...

Ready for a sock hop?

Candace Pelfrey said...

OMG Wow this is fabulous! LOVE It

Linda Styckiewicz said...

looks like my friends daughter in her holloween custume.

Pamela Lash said...

I love the poodle skirt and this theme is wonderful - TFS!

98Arizona said...

I always loved the poodle skirt look

Colleen Mottas said...

love the poodle skirt :)!

Amy A said...

This is just too cute!! Love your coloring! Fabulous design too!

Sandy Palmer said...

This really is such a fun card! Love your coloring! It is amazing! Love the scalloped border with the touch of bling! It all is wonderful! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Anita C said...

Love the poodle skirt, always wanted to time warp back to the sixties even if it were just for one day :)

Tina Marie said...

This card reminds me of my niece and a school program last fall. Pigtails and her poodle skirt. Love this one - thanks for sharing the inspiration :-)

Alicia Chaparro said...

She's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

ultraviolet said...

Absolutely adorable!

jmstx2000 said...

Oh this is too cute. LOve it.

DCx2 Family said...

really cute. what great work! thanks for sharing!

Jayne said...

She reminds me of Sandy in grease.

Dodie Northcutt said...

Love her poodle skirt!

Crystal said...

Mel! THis is awesome! I love the CAS look! beautiful!

SiskiyouSue said...

I love this! I had a poodle skirt just like this when I was young, hand-e-down from an older cousin. What fun to remember it. I have used my Cameo for the same thing, gotta love it!

Kate said...

Gorgeous love your card and Awesome coloring.

Becky said...

poodle skirts are my favorite....

Kathy Salido said...

Oh this is just beautiful!! Love this 50's girl!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your card Melissa, Have a great weekend my friend!!! :)

Jamie said...

Awesome!