Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Owl Always Love You.. Cricut!

Confession time.. I bought a Cricut Explore! My friend Teresa and I talked ourselves into buying the Explore machines.  (Although the Cricut Explore has been sitting in a box for a week because I have been really sick.. but that is another story.)

Last night I set up my account and the process went very smoothly. The software was very easy to use and you can see the layering of the cuts. Love that!

Here is my fist project- An Owl Card from Wild Card 2.  


Sentiment Jaded Blossom Forest Friends
Tag Die Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies


9 comments:

Gwen said...

I love the owl Mel, it is cute! I will interested to see how you like the explore.

Scraphappenswithrhonda said...

really cute love it. hugs

Kate said...

Cute and I hope you are feeling better.

Georgiana said...

This owl is awesome! Love his BIG eyes!

Pat N. said...

Adorable! So does the Explore cut as smooth as butter?

Sin City Chix said...

He's my favorite owl on the Cricut with all the carts they have. I've made this one before. Great nerdy owl!

Cindy said...

SUPER CUTE owl card Melissa,Have a GREAT day my friend!! :)

kubra hussain said...

Love the card!!! Would love to hear more of you experience with the explore. I have an expression and am planning on getting a second machine to use with online software and SVG cuts.. what is your take btw the silhouette vs. Cricut Explore???

Jamie said...

So cute!