Friday, June 10, 2016

Jaded Blossom June Release Day :: A Lifesaver's Treat

Hello! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's Release Day! Today we are previewing New Car Candy Wraps and the gift with $40 purchase, Milky Way. I stamped the ambulance stamp and and wrapped Hershey Nugget Candy. I added the "paramedic" from an SVG I found at SVG Cutting Files, Scrubs Jack.

Jaded Blossom
New Car Candy Wraps 
NEW Fired Up

I hope you enjoyed all the previews this week! Join Jaded Blossom at 4 pm PST for our blog hop today!


8 comments:

Kandy Krazee said...

Wow, those candy wraps are so fun! Love the little guy in scrubs! Awesome tag!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

I love it!!! I think this release is so awesome!!!

Sarah said...

Absolutely love this!!!

Kathy Johnson said...

Love it!

Sara Bottomlee said...

Cute treat!!!! Love those candy wraps!

red1979 said...

Love this little guy! So cute!

Z. RVal said...

So cute and I love the wrap. Amazing job.

Migdalia said...

This is TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M