Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Jaded Blossom June Sneak Peeks Day Three :: Saint Bernard

Hello Everyone! Today marks the third day of sneak peek of Jaded Blossom's June Release. We have two stamp sets to showcase today, "Fired Up" and "Protect and Serve." For my project today, I filled a Jaded Blossom Gusset bag with life savers and created a topped with dies. The cute St. Bernard dog is new today from SVG Cutting Files, St. Bernard Pup.
I cut and enlarge another keg for the topper.  


Jaded Blossom
sentiment - NEW Protect and Serve
wood grain - Autumn Designer Tapes
base behind dog (cut two and overlap) Card Mat Dies,  

SVG Cutting Files


More ideas await at Jaded Blossom's Blog, HERE. See you tomorrow!


20 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Love the lifesaver project and with a St. Bernard! Two new files to grab from Ann to use with my amazing JB stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!
~Katie Sr.

Kandy Krazee said...

OMG!!! How cute is that dog! What an awesome treat!

Blue6366 said...

Oh my goodness this is just as precious as can be. Love it!!

Sara Bottomlee said...

Aww, look at that face!!!! So stinkin cute!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Omg I'm in love. So so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!!!

Paula Bee said...

That is just the cutest little St. Bernard! Love your project!

Janices Jems said...

Super cute pup! Lovely trrat!

Sarah said...

Stop it!!! That's so awesome! Great job :)

Lorie said...

Oh Mel...this is so adorable!

Marlene said...

Just too cute! Love it!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Adorable. That St. Bernard is so stinkin' cute and makes the gift just standout. Nicely done

cghundley said...

So cute and I
love that
St. Bernard
cut.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Love the St. Bernard pup!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

I am in love with this dog!!! Incredibly adorable!!!!

Kathy Johnson said...

Great gift box!

Z. RVal said...

I love it. Aw sooo cute!!!!

Sin City Chix said...

OMG cuteness overload! Love this project!

Heather Quinn said...

The St Bernard is so cute! I saw this on my FB feeds and had to come tell you how much I love it!

Michelle said...

sooooo flippen cute i LOVE LOVE Saint Bernard dogs !!! i would have one if i could !!!