Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A Despicable Friend

Hello Everyone! Today I am up on the SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club Blog with another scrapbook page. I used a title from July's Bundle for this page. I created overalls with dies from Jaded Blossom. I cut a rectangle and then used Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the sides out. The pocket to hold my photo is Jaded Blossom's Journal Die. Straps for the overalls are from the Dorthy's Fry Box File. I cut goggles from the Science Fair. For a little more interest, I cut banana and layered that on the title. I love how this page turned out. 


Here is a closer look at the title.

SVG Cutting Files
banana - Kawaii Banana
goggles - Science Fair
Thanks for visiting today. You can learn more about Cut Club, HERE. The Club is a great way to save on your cut files. 😎