Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Stamp Anniething's July Sneak Peek Day One :: Rebecca



Hi and welcome to our July Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Here is the stamp we are previewing today.

 
All Items are available in the store Friday! 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is the card I created with new Rebecca stamp. I colored her with Copic Markers and selected colors that would go with my Pink Fresh Chipboard Stickers from Pink Fresh, Escape the Ordinary. Rebecca's hair is so fun to color. The Stencil on the background is also new for July. Love the pattern of this one.. I can see myself using the Diamond Lattice Stencil a lot.  My dies are from Jaded Blossom, Stitched Rectangle 1 and Border Dies 2.



Thanks for visiting today! Be sure to stop by Stamp Anniething's Blog to see the amazing projects from the Design Team. Join us tomorrow with another sneak peek. 😊