Thursday, July 5, 2018

Stamp Anniething's July Sneak Peek Day Two :: Danielle



Hi and welcome to our July Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
All Items are available in the store Friday! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.
Here is my sneak peek for you today.  Here is the new Danielle Stamp and a new die for July, Circle Reverse. I cut several colors with the new die and created a stylized trim for my card. I used my sewing machine to sew the die cuts on the base of the card. The stitched rectangle is from Jaded Blossom. The sentiment is included with the new stamp.
 
 
Head on over to Stamp Anniething to see more projects created withe product from the July Release. See your tomorrow for our July Release Day.