Sunday, May 5, 2019

Doodlebug Design National Scrapbook Day Layout Challenge :: Funny Bunny

Here is a page I created for Doodlebug Design's National Scrapbook Day Layout Challenge. First take a look at their sketch-


Here is my take on the sketch. I just love Doodlebug collections, the papers are are so colorful and happy looking to me. I used Floral Graph Rainbow Petite Prints, Hoppy Easter, and Simply Spring. I found a rabbit at the Silhouette Design Store to go along with my page. The bunny is Bunny #3 from the Hoppy Easter Collection. I added some "grass" clippings inside the flower pot. The cut file also has some flowers included, which I cut more to create clusters of flowers. I added leaves from Jaded Blossom's Spring Die collection to the flower clusters. The center of the flowers have some Doodlebug Sprinkles. The photo is of me and my lovely daughter playing with a Snap Chat Filter. hehehe.


Thanks for looking at my page. Enjoy your weekend!