Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Stamp Anniething May 2019 Sneak Peek Day One

Hello! Welcome to Stamp Anniething's Sneak Peek Day One. We are previewing the new Nigel - I Detect An Amazing Day. This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, Heart Puzzle Die, new "Happy" word die, new "Retro Waves" stencil, and some fun extras.

For this card I stamped the new Nigel stamp and colored him with Copic Markers. I added some texture to his coat. The background is a new Stencil called "Retro Waves". I layered the stencil on the card panel and spayed it with a Charcoal Glimmer Mist.  The light bulb charm is also new for May. Check out the Stamp Anniething Store, there is a growing collection of charms to coordinate with your crafting projects. I secured the charm to the card with a small stitch with embroidery floss.


Join me tomorrow for another sneak peek. Visit the main Stamp Anniething Blog to see more projects created with the new May Release.