Friday, May 24, 2019

Stamp Anniething's Magical Celebrations Blog Hop


Hi and welcome to our Magical Celebrations Grab and Go! Release Hop!

What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We pulled out all the bells and whistles for this Magical Celebrations inspired theme box to get us all in the mood for summer vacations and Disney related things!!

~*~*~*~*~Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!~*~*~*~*~

Valued over $155, its quite a steal considering all you get inside!

I made two projects with products from the "Magical Celebrations" Grab and Go Box. First is a card. I used card stock in turquoise to cut the window with the Magical Window Die. I added a pale pink card stock from my stash as the castle at Disneyland is pink. I colored the girl stamp, Annie Magical Day with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from Magical Celebrations. The ears were cut with the Magical Ear Die and I used one of the sequin jars to give the ears some sparkle. The castle charm is so cute, I had to add that to this card.


Next I have a scrapbook page. I used a lot of the goodies from the new Magical Celebrations Box. I found a cut file at the Silhouette Design Store, Paris Mansions. The buildings are taller but I cut the 3rd floor off by hand because I thought that looked more like Main Street. The bench, balloons, children, lamp die, pattern paper, bow,enamel dots ... all from "Magical Celebrations" Grab and Go. I cut some clouds and hand stitched them with the white twine. Shaker windows on the roof were filled with another sequin mix.


Here is a closer look at the cuties sitting on the beach.





UP Next is Michelle H



Here is the line up in case you get lost~