Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back 2 School

My Pink Stamper is hosting a blog hop challenge.  If you have the time, there are some nice projects on the hop to enjoy.  The challenge is to make a school themed project and it cannot be a card or scrapbook page.  I had just sent my children to school this week and thought about a project to showcase the back to school photos.  The school is from Cricut cartridge Pop-up Neighborhood.  I made the sides to open so you could "open the doors and see the people".  I have this on my desk and love to see my girls all happy about returning to school.  I myself wish summer would never end.


15 comments:

June Houck said...

Mel, this is fantastic! I love the bell and polka dot paper at the top :)

apieceoflifespie said...

Super cute! I love the bell!

J said...

Very, very, very Creative!
This is so cute....
Makes me want to start crafting.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Best regards,
J

Missy said...

Oh, this is fabulous!I love the way you open up the sides of the house to reveal the photos, what a creative idea!!!

Adrian said...

awesome project!

Dina said...

this is too cute!!

julie1551 said...

OMG mel this is just sooooooooooooo cute about time you did a ustream & showed us all how to do it.............

DIANA L. said...

This album is just the cutest I love the papers you used great job on the challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

RockinRenee said...

Another SUPERB project1 You ROCK! Thank you for hopping with us and linking up!

Glora said...

I LOVE this. It is absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Hugs- Glora

Carolyn/MamaC said...

This is just wonderful! What a wonderful idea for showing off the pictures!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Diane Hodrick said...

This is so cute!

Erika Valdez said...

WOW This is so awesome!! You are really talented! TFS

Lots of Love,
Erika

Andrea said...

That is the cutest way to display back to school photos ever!

Lauren Dooley said...

Love this!! Tutorial?

Following!!

www.fabulouslyfrantic.blogspot.com