Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Countdown Callendar

Here is my entry for the Cricut Circle's Monthly Challenge: Window Dressing Challenge. (Create a project of your choice and include a WINDOW element of some kind! Your project must include at least 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.)  I thought about making a Halloween scene that you might see in a shop window and this is what I came up with.  I just love it!  It reminds me of trick-or-treating with my "super hero" brother and my imagination running wild at the scary old house on the block.  The countdown pieces have magnets on the back that stick to the painted cookie sheet. 


close up of trick or treaters- my mom would have made the princess wear a sweater ;)

8 comments:

Glora said...

Oh my goodness this is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Your creativity and attention to details is AMAZING!!!! This totally blew me away! I couldn't wait to tell you HOW much I LOVE it!!!! I am curious what the top part is made of and how it is attached to the painted cookie sheet. And yes, my mom would have made the princess wear a sweater too ;). Hugs- Glora

Staying Crafty said...

Phenomenal! Truly outta this world amazing!!!

Diane Hodrick said...

Wow....must have taken forever...great project!

Mel said...

Glora- I attached the top paper to a 12 by 12 piece of chipboard and then tons of hot glue to the back of the cookie sheet. I have a a frame hanger on the back so it will hang on a nail.

Shari said...

Absolutely fantastic! The detail is amazing; the colors perfect; what's not to love about this project? Wow!

Princess Poodle said...

I love this project, it is truly spooktacular!

RockinRenee said...

Love it! There is so much detail, it must have taken a LOOOONNNGGGG time, but so worth it!

Tami B. said...

Wow! This is great.