Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini Album, BOO!

Here is an easy to put together mini album I made for my sister.  The album base is 3 black envelopes and each page has a pull out tag.  Each letter is only glued at the edge at the side so it will slide over the page.  Add some stamps (I used My Pink Stamper's Sook-alicious.), punches, and Cricut cuts, and you are ready for pictures. 


Spider charm is made from stamp set and a Tim Holt's fragment
Close up of Hat




Album with tags removed from envelope pockets

6 comments:

Mel said...

Hi, just testing. Have a nice day!

Teresa said...

Well you crafty girl. I love this.

Missy said...

This is a fantastic mini, I love all the images you used & the sentiments you added fit perfectly!! Thanks for joining the My Pink Stamper Spook-alicious challenge!!

Heather said...

Great mini album!! So many fantastic images and the sentiments work so well with them!

apieceoflifespie said...

Oh my! You knocked this one out of the park! Can I have one! This was an amazing album!

Jamie D. said...

This is so super cute. I want to try something similar. Thanks for the inspiration! I am your newest follower. :)