Sunday, June 10, 2012

Block Party Time!

I love a good challenge, Market Street Stamps has their Block Party this weekend.  You just need to make a project with your Market Street Stamps.  Here is the link for more details: Block Party!  The owner even has a free digi stamp for a limited time at the Market Street ning site, The Neighborhood.  The free digi is a darling camper. 
For my project, I was inspired by the packaging on the Basic Grey Serendipity & Shine On Collection. They have a kite flying behind some clouds and a great bicycle image.  I immediately thought this would make an enjoyable card with my Market Street Stamps, Riding By.


11 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

great card and I really like the layering of the clouds and the sponging on the dotted panel.

Debbie B. said...

Love the card! Very "summerie" (I don't think that's a word, but you know what I mean) :)

Brenda Weaver said...

your card is darling!! I just love that little kite! It goes great with the bike. Thanks so much for playing along at MSS!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this is SUPER cute! I just love that great rick-rack road for your adorable bicycle. :)

Adrian said...

So pretty, love the colors!

Samantha Casey said...

i love all the detail you put into your card. I love the color combination.. it's one of my favorites! Amazing job!
-Sam

Jinny Newlin said...

This is ever so cute and one of my favorite color combinations to boot! Thanks for joining the MSS Block Party!

Glora said...

I LOVE these colors together! This card is AWESOME. Hugs- Glora

Angelica Suarez said...

This is darling, Mel! The sponging is fantastic and gives it such a special touch. Thanks so much for playing along in this month's Block Party!!

Teresa said...

Very cute. This card makes me smile. happy colors

Stephanie Washburn said...

SO sweet, Melissa! Love the hints of red on the card- really pulls it all together- great design! Thanks for joining our block party this month! ;)