Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peachy Sneak Peek!

I am just thrilled to share my projects made with the NEW Peachy Keen Stamps' June Stamp of the Month.  The June stamp collection is full of "peachy cuteness"- Fairies, Frogs, Faces, Birdies, Sentiments, Faces, and more.


Welcome to my house- I have this welcome sign on my front door.  Isn't this fairy and her birdy friend cute? The base of this project was found at the local dollar store.  The fairy stamp does have wings but I switched them out with some wings cut by an electric die cut machine. 



This 5 by 5 card shows the Turtle and one of the Sentiments in the June Stamp of the Month Kit. I colored the turtle with Copic markers and gave him a surfboard because he is "Turtley Tubular". 

Be sure to check out the Peachy Keen Blog for more sneak peeks along with all the designers' blogs. I know you are going to love this set and all of the add ons just as much as I do.