Monday, June 11, 2012

We Go Together Frame

How lucky I am to have these cuties in my life! Our family dog loves to hang out with my daughter... could it be that she has a purple shag rug in her room to sleep on?  I think they are just best buddies.  I decorated this simple frame with the "We go together" sentiment from PK-116 We Go Together which fits perfectly in a die cut from my Cricut.  I used Home Accents and cut the frame at 3.25.  Add the ketchup and mustard stamp from PK-115 Let's Ketchup and this frame is complete.  My daughter got a kick out this project and Ranger will give his opinion later as he is still sleeping on a purple rug.

I am posting this at the Peachy Keen Stamps' Challenge blog.  The challenge is to Create a 3D object using frames and use your Peachy Keen Stamps and Link up by 6/13 - 11:59 pm EDT.  I look forward to YOUR project :)

12 comments:

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE as always! You make the cutest home decor projects. Hugs- Glora

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

This is adorable-- and sweet photo too!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a sweet and adorable photo! Great frame, too!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...so cute! I love the frame you used for your sentiment - and the cute faces on the ketchup and mustard!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Adorable!!!Love it!!!

toolsofacropinqueen said...

super cute Melissa :)

Amanda said...

Oh Melissa, I just love your frame!! It's just too stinkin' cute..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Cindy :) said...

sooo cute, can totally tell they love each other, such a special bond between humans and pets, great keepsake! :)

Amy C said...

Fabulous framed piece!! Thanks for joining us at PKS Challenge this week!!

Lorie said...

Mel, It's always a pleasure to see what you've been up to with your crafty genius. THIS is beyond adorable! So creative and VERY well done! LOVE IT!!

Cindy :) said...

ty Melissa, glad you liked my father's day card with the tie's complete with tie clips :) He thought it was "cool"... mission accomplished LOL
ty so much Melissa for the well wishes you left on my blog for my hubby, unfortunately they had to stop the procedure because the aneurysm was wide mouthed rather than narrow like first thought, he will have to be rebooked in a couple months to do the surgery with a procedure called scaffolding since coiling wasn't an option today.

Robin said...

now that I have seen your creation, I am thinking that I should NOT have opted out for this SOTM...