Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Mini Album

I enjoy making shape albums with my Cricut as they are kinda like a 3-D scrapbook layout.  This album was made with Pack Your Bags, Doodle Charms, and Enjoy the Seasons Cricut cartridges.  These are some pictures I took from a  local beach with my family. To fit more pictures in my album, pictures were tucked behind cuts or place in envelopes.  This is also my entry for the Cricut Circle's Weekly Challenge.  The challenge is to use a sun and the word "summer".  I have 3 suns... I wonder if I will get extra credit?







Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Peachy Keen, PKSC-06 'soak it in', crab's face; PK-112 sun faces; PK-103 inside the sand castle
Papers: Coredinations, Me & My Big Ideas Ellen Krans Starfish, Paper Studio Daydream Doodle
Inks: Tim Holtz Wild Honey
Stickers: K I Memories Juicy Summer

16 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG Melissa, this is so super cute!! I love all the fun summer images you used..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

GiGi said...

This is really awesome!!!

Michelle said...

I saw this on the PKS connection and just HAD to see more! I LOVE the details of this...I, too, like to make mini albums. How clever!!
Glad to be a new follower!!
Hugs,
Michelle

Teresa said...

Very cute. I love this.

Missy said...

What a cute, cute mini! I love how you included so many pictures by tucking them in and were still able to incorporate a lot of images as well!!

Wende said...

So cute! One of the cutest minis ever!!!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

What a perfect, summery, fun album! I love all the cuts and the way you made it all work together! Too cute!!

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Stunning mini.love the colors and embossing.

Sukie said...

Adorable, love all of the fun details and the cheery colors.

Scrappin with the bug said...

Very cool. I love the crab and the cute little suns. GREAT job. Love all your albums.

Kim H said...

Melissa ~ This is just AMAZING! What a FUNa and FABULOUS mini album! EVERY single detail is just done so PERFECTLY! WOW! I LOVE how you did envelopes for additional pictures! WOW! AWESOME creation!

Cindy :) said...

oh wow Melissa, this is so awesome, loving that sand castle and the crab is too cute :) these little albums are so cool, I just love how anything can be made into one!

Sara Andrews said...

YES! Extra credit for you! This is fabulous! I love it all.

Sheri said...

This is SO COOL! I have never done a mini book....looks to time consuming to me but WOW! ;-)

Lezlye said...

Awesome mini Book! You put a lot of work into this!

Chris said...

This is fabulous! I just love it!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.