Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It is Peachy Time!

It REALLY is Peachy Time!  Even since I had my hot little hands on the Peachy Keen April Stamp of the month set, I have wanted to make a "real working clock".  I found this simple clock... at the dollar store.  The colors were picked to go with my daughter's room, aka "The Purple Palace".  I think is is so cute! I am running back to the store to get another clock to make one for my scrap space.  I made it just in time, pun intended, to link at the Peachy Keen "anything goes" challenge.

10 comments:

Glora said...

CUTEST idea ever. I SO want to make one of these now. It is the cutest little clock! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

maddymuscles said...

GREAT idea!! love it!

Josie0602 said...

I think this is just an adorable idea!!!

Sarah said...

Get out of the city! I love this sooooo much! I will be out searching for a clock and then definitely will be ordering this stamp set!!!

Cindy :) said...

sooo awesome, I love it, what a great idea Melissa :)

Sharon Fultz said...

What a unique idea. Love it.

Janice W. said...

I would love waking up to that cute clock! So clever!

janner said...

Amazing clock! I have this stamp set. Did you put the image on the face of the clock? It is so adorable, I must make one.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Melissa said...

I took the clock apart and cut a piece of paper with a hole in the middle to cover the orignal clock face. I stamped the Peechy Keen clock and punched a hole in the middle and glued it on the background paper. Then I put the clock back together.

janner said...

Thank you so much. I'm going to make one for my scrapbook room and my grandson.
Hugs,
Jan