Sunday, May 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #17

Happy Mother's Day! I have been at the crafting today and made this card for a sketch challenge at the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog. I would love to see what you make for this sketch challenge.

My card is made with PK-116 We go together stamps and my Cricut Imagine Kate's Kitchen cartridge.  I punched circles to cover the original faces and added these darling Peachy Keen faces from the same PK-116 set.  (BUT how fun would it be to put a "sneezy" face on the pepper shaker...).  Just a fun way to mix up some of your supplies to make something new. 


7 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute...love the colors and fun papers!

Ann said...

it is super cute everything just pop at you

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is so fun Mel! I LOVE Peachy Keen faces!!! They are ever so much cuter than the ones that come with the cartridges!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is just PERFECT! I've seen this cut before and much prefer it with the PKS faces and that perfect sentiment! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Shannon said...

How cute!

Cindy :) said...

adorable, my sister made us a sign like this for our 27th anniversary 3 yrs ago, I think I still have it somewhere, great card :)

Amanda said...

Sorry, I'm a little late commenting but I just love your card.. You really rocked this sketch challenge..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)