Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Family's Mustang

Our family has fond memories with our Mustang.  It was purchased by my Dad for my Mom as she wanted a new car to go with her new baby (me,lol).  My brother wanted the Mustang Fastback but Mom had her eyes set on the the Mustang Coupe.  My brother and I both drove this car when we were in high school and I drove this car until I was able to purchase a new car after graduating college. (The Mustang was tired at this point and I honestly thought the car was going to kill me because the engine was so powerful but the breaks... that was another story. ) My brother restored the car and now shows it! His daughter has her eye on this car now.  Here is my scrapbook page to enter in a Challenge at Cricut Circle that requests us to document a family memento with a scrapbook page. 
Cricut Cartridges & Paper Used:
Font- Baby Steps
"original" phrase- Graphically Speaking
traffic light- Going Places
Route 66 sign- Nifty Fifties
Papers- Echo Park Happy Days
DCWV- The Great Vacation Stack

7 comments:

Missy said...

Terrific layout! The papers you used fit the images perfectly and I love what you did with the stoplight!

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Great Layout! Love the button stop lights!!!
My first car was a 1968 Mustang which got stolen!

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cindy :)

Michelle said...

very cool layout ! I absolutly LOVE how you created the stop light !!!! tooo cute !!! love the EP paper and the whole vibe !!

Ann said...

its so awesome that we can put our memories on paper
i am like the other absolutly love it and stop light what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Great LO. But, I think you mean owner not onwner????

jjlarson said...

The car restoration looks great and your page does too. My dad still has the first car he ever bought for $50.00. It is a 1930 Model A that all of us kids helped restore by sanding all of the old paint off of when I was probably 5. I certainly can relate to how a vehicle can become such a great part of a family history. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Did you intentionally misspell "owner" with "onwner"?