Monday, May 28, 2012

Snappin' Good Time

This weeks Cricut Circle Challenge: Using a bouquet of birthday balloons as your inspiration, create a project of your choice using string in a creative way on your project. 

Here is my entry- I cut this cute alligator with my Imagine and layered the image.  His balloon is from Birthday Bash and I flood filled the balloon with a patten along with the cream polka dot for the background paper.  His teeth are perfect for holding on to balloon string...

Image and Papers- Imagine More Cards, Coredinations
Balloon- Birthday Bash
Twine- Martha Stewart Crafts
"Enjoy"- Stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-115 Let's Ketchup

4 comments:

girlia said...

very creative.

Jennifer Stutzman said...

This is really cute!! Good job with the challenge!

cdm317 said...

Super cute! Good luck in the challenge!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Melissa! LOVE how you've wrapped the twine around the alligator's snout! Thank you for the kind congrats you left on my blog, too! It means a lot to me! Hugs!