Saturday, March 23, 2013

Beware, Giraffe in the Sky

Don't worry! This giraffe is flying by with happy wishes.  This cutie is found in Cricut's Animal Antics and I wanted to make him for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog this week.  The Challenge is "Spring is in the Air", make something with balloons or kites.  I even had to use the Craft Room because we can't get this cartridge on our Gypsy yet.  (I just love my Gypsy!) The balloon and giraffe are cut at 4 inches.  The card base is a cut from Wild Card.


Face Stamp- Peachy Keen, PK-751 Animal Faces
Pattern Paper- American Crafts, Hip Hip Hooray
Cloud Paper- Heidi Grace, Sunshowers
Twine-The Twinery, Pink Sorbet

9 comments:

Angie's Paper Passion said...

WOW! What a great card! I just recieved my new cart this week but I haven't had the chance to play with it yet. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but your card had just convinced me that I will love it! That giraffe in the balloon is too cute. Thanks for sharing and for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
Angie ~ FCCB DT

Kim's Kreations said...

Love your idea to put the giraffe in the balloon. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

Staying Crafty said...

This is so cute! I have to laugh because the first thing I thought of when I saw that image in the handbook was to emboss the basket with that folder, but I hadn't thought of all the other wonderful details you've added. I love your color choices, fun patterns, and the cute way you've done your sentiment :)

Adrian said...

So pretty, love BG paper!

Crafting Misfit said...

I too am a Gypsy fan and have yet to really use craft room. I am going kicking and screaming to it I guess.

I love the giraffe is is wicked cute! The stitching and rounded shape really add to this! Nice job on this card!

Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

Heather said...

So cute! I love the pattern papers and the embossing! I just got this cartridge in the mail but haven't used it yet - I'm really excited to now that I've seen your card! :-) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Teresa said...

This card is super cute. So happy.

Missy said...

This is super Melissa, I love this image---I haven't looked at this card closely enough yet, but can't wait to use it!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fantastic card!! Love it!
Btw, congrats on winning the imaginisce prize!!