Sunday, March 17, 2013

Candy Chick

Good afternoon- I just finished making this treat box. Really easy to put together, she is from the Silhouette Online Store, 3d Chick Candy Dispenser.  The nice thing about this treat box is that it won't have to be torn apart to get the candy.  I added a Peachy Keen Stamp for the eyes, PK-640 Princess Face Assortment and placed the "beak" from the cut file on her "Princess Chick"  face.  This treat box could really hold a lot of candy... so I added some Excelsior inside the box.

I will be linking this project up at Peachy Keen's Anything Goes Challenge this week. If you have some Peachy Keen Stamps, be sure to play along!

10 comments:

Cassandra said...

Holy cow Mel! This is sooooo cute!!! What a fun little treat! AWESOME!!

Missy said...

This is so, so cute! I love the little PK face you added, too!!! I want to try this cut out now!!! ;)

GiGi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Mel! That chick box is cute as can be and I just love that face! How fun!

Jayne said...

Wow,this is just adorable!
Jayne x

Rosie said...

omg this is sooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
blogging it foward- fb

Creative M said...

TOTALLY Cute!!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Cindy said...

Oh WOW Melissa,your little chick box is just too STINKIN' CUTE my friend!AWESOME job:)

Glora said...

Oh BOY! This little chick is ADORABLE with it's sweet Peachy lashes. Your creations are always inspiring and I always check them out. You are amazing! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Staying Crafty said...

This little chick is precious! Love it :)

Janice W. said...

This is so adorable Mel!