Friday, March 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps' March Sneak Peek

Hello! I am so excited to share with you cards I made with the March Peachy Keen Stamps' Club stamps. This is a darling set with Easter themed items, sentiments, and faces that I for one, will be using all year.  Seriously, my heart skipped a beat when I saw these for the first time.

My first card is on a egg shaped base that I found at the Silhouette Online Store, Scallop Easter Egg Shaped Card.  The sweet little girl dressed in her bunny suit is the star of this card.

For my next card, I stamped some of the sentiments. The "chocolate bunny" card is made with a cut file included in SVG Cuts', Egg Hunt SVG Kit,  A tag was added with the "Sending Easter Joy" sentiment.

Inside the card. 
Peachy Keen will be hosting a release party on their Ning Site on March 5, at 6 pm CST. Stop by for some fun, challenges, and chat. After the party the new stamps will be available for purchase at the Peachy Keen store. Yay!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with both cards Melissa!I just want to take a bite of your bunny,TOO CUTE my friend!Have a great weekend!!!:)

GiGi said...

These cards are FABULOUS Mel! The bunny card is so sweet and I love that chocolate bunny! Beautiful job with this release!

Janice W. said...

I love the colors and your tulip on your first card. That chocolate bunny card is so real looking. Great job on both!

Tanya/Nonna said...

So much sweetness in one blog post! I just love the softness of your first card. The shape and pretty colors are just perfect and that little bunny is just darling! Your chocolate bunny just makes me smile! He is so realistic and takes me back to when my guys were little and couldn't wait to take that first bite from the bunny! Beautiful work my friend ♥

Pam said...

Adorable cards! Love the darling happy face on the first one and the chocolate bunny looks good enough to eat!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com