Thursday, March 21, 2013

Birthday Mermaid

Happy Friday and It is time for another Sketch Challenge at the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog.  Follow the sketch and create a card or layout and be sure to link your new project by March 27, 11:59 EST.  I followed the sketch and created a birthday card.  My mermaid has her party hat on and her little sea star friend is all smiles.  The faces are from PK-182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment.  I hope your have time to get your Peachy Keen Stamps out and play along this week-

Supplies:
Pattern Paper- American Crafts, Hip Hip Hooray
Twine, The Twinery, Maderine Orange
Die Cuts, Silhouette Online store
Birthday Mermaid by Lettering Delights
Star Fish by Sarah Bailey
Echo Park washi tape


5 comments:

DoBea A. said...

I love this Mel!

GiGi said...

This is SO super cute Mel! That mermaid is adorable and I SO LOVE that starfish! Too cute!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH MEL!! You are SO clever!! This is just the sweetest card ever! I LOVE IT!! :) Thank you so much for always doing your absolute best! You are the bomb! Big Hugs and Many Thanks! :) Kathy

Janice W. said...

Love your mermaid! Very nicely done!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

OHh this is adorable..love that star fish! thanks for commenting on my card. Come visit my blog! cherry