Friday, March 8, 2013

Precious Cupcake

 KaDoodle Bug Blog hop is HERE

I have been experimenting with digi stamps and my Cameo.  I was able to get the print and cut function working with the Designer's Editon software.  This adorable image from Fun 'n' Flair Stamps, Polkadot Pretty, is colored with Copic markers.  She is ADORABLE!  Oh my goodness, I want to put her on everthing!! Today, she in on a cupcake card from Cricut's Sweet Treats cartrige.

Sentiment, Fun 'n' Flair Stamps Baby Bundles

6 comments:

Susie Craft Happy! said...

She is so super cute! Love this!!

Susie

Selina Shelton said...

SUPER SUPER ADORABLE LOVE IT!

Janice W. said...

Beautiful coloring and such a cute card!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my goodness...she is just darling! What a beautiful job you have done on coloring her. And, I love the cute little cupcake!

Viv said...

When I win the lottery, I'm gonna get me a Cameo if it lets me make fabulous cuts like this!! xxx

singwithmezyra said...

oh I love her! so fab! Good job!