Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bug Me Anytime!

Hello! Today I had some time to play with my Cricut! The card base is from Wild Card and the bug is from Paisley.  I followed the Sketch at Peachy Keen's Sketch Challenge.  My friend Teresa was teasing me that I put faces on EVERYTHING... but as you can see this bug has no face.
See! Look! No Face! ha ha.
(I think this ladybug would be cute with a face on her... but I will refrain.)
Sentiment Stamp: PK-197 Baby Buzz Sentiments

I will be entering this card at Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Blog. The theme this week is to use your Cricut and make a project with any type of bug. You can enter your project HERE.

Bye for now-

12 comments:

GiGi said...

Gorgeous card Mel! That ladybug is so pretty and I love the shape of the card!

Cassandra said...

Nice card Mel....lovely little ladybug! :)

Missy said...

Super cute card, I love the papers you used and I'm with Gigi, the shape is perfect!!

Kim's Kreations said...

Great shaped card. Love the bug. Great details. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

Shelly said...

Very cute card and adorable bug!
Shelly

Janice W. said...

Mel your little ladybug is so sweet!

Pam said...

Love you sweet little plaid ladybug! She's cute even with no face!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

SUPER SWEET little ladybug Melissa, your card is GORGEOUS my friend!!!:)

Creative M said...

Totally Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jackie G said...

LOVE this!!!!! It's soooo beautiful!!! That little ladybug is just super cute (and I think would look fabulous with a face)!!

Glora said...

Super CUTE Mel! This turned out ADORABLE. I like to see that you still use your Cricut some too. Hugs- Glora

Jilliene Designs said...

Your card is fabulous! I love the colors and patterns you selected. lady bugs are my favorite. :o)
Jilliene Designing