Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in Kawaii

Good morning! SVG Cutting Files will have new Christmas themed cuts available this Friday at the Store. Perfect timing to get a head start on your Christmas Crafting.  I could make Holiday projects all year long myself.  The Kawaii Christmas Lollipop Covers are easy and fun to make.


I put a small tree in my entry way during Christmas. My plan is to make enough to decorate the tree with these lollipop covers.  Gee, if I start NOW I might get them done in time :)

4 comments:

Creative M said...

They are all ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crafty Moni said...

These are adorable! I love them! What a great idea, they are going to look super cute on your x-mas tree:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Rosie said...

these are so cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute lollipop holders! So fun!