Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sweet Lil Deer

Good morning everyone! I am playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps' "show me the money" card challenge.  For this challenge, make a card that can hold money or a gift card.  Keeping with the Christmas in July theme, here is a money card for a sweet deer. Her face is stamped with PK-170 Bear Face Assortment.
Sentiment from PKSC-11

This what the card looks like open:

Cut Files from SVG Cutting Files
(I made mats for the card with my Silhouette Software)
Hope you have time to join the Challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by-

5 comments:

Missy said...

Great $$$ holder, the deer is so cute with his darling little PK face, too!!

Creative M said...

Very CUTE!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tanya/Nonna said...

Love the shape of this fun money holder! Your papers are very pretty and that cute little deer is just darling!

Pam said...

It is a sweet lil deer! Love the money holder!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

your money holder is just TOO CUTE Melissa, AWESOME job my friend,LOVE IT!!! :)