Friday, July 26, 2013

Stamp Annie Thing Mini Hop : Presents!

Welcome to the Stamp Annie Thing Mini Hop Day Two.  If you have arrived from Ashley's Blog  then you are in the right spot. Today the designers are creating with the new stamp set Wish Big.  You can pick up this stamp at the Stamp Annie Thing Store today!  So adorable! 
Here is my card I made with some of the images and sentiment from this set. I colored her with my Copics to match the papers from My Minds Eye, Hootenanny 6 x 6 paper pad.


Be sure to follow and leave comments on all the designer's blogs today. You will be entered in a drawing to win this sweet set! The winners will be announced on the Stamp Annie Thing Blog on Monday, July 29.
Your next hop is Ruza's Blog.

21 comments:

Kate said...

Great Card, Love the Design so pretty and the colors look great too.

Ruza Rebel said...

Super cute card! Love the layout!

Beth F. said...

This is such a cute card! I love the papers you used too.

Yvonne Morentin said...

wow, what an awesome card, I love the colors you chose... i totally forgot that you usually have more than one stamp in your releases... and i just put my order in yesterday... LOL... now i will have to go back and buy this one... OH well, after all it is my birthday, so i will just have to treat myself to this one too... I just love your stamps...

Maria said...

love your card.

Annie Kelly said...

amazing job..love how you added that blue around the colored image...sooo cute!!

Gwen said...

Super cute Mel! I love the design of this and your coloring is awesome!

Krystle said...

Great job!! Its a beautiful card! (:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! I love this set too.

Brenda G. said...

This is awesome! I like the cut paper strips behind her, like ribbons almost. :)

Crafting on Caffeine said...

cute card!

Colleen Kwan said...

What a super cute card!

Pam Arellano said...

Just a big fat WOW! Love the everything!!

Emily Daniels said...

I love all the layers! Looks great!

Creative M said...

A very SWEET card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Stephanie said...

So sweet! Love your coloring!

Michele I said...

very cute,love the flags/ribbon behind her

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh she is simply adorable!! Love your card design with your wonderful papers!!

jessica said...

This is awesome! What a cute image and awesome card LO!
Thanks for sharing!

Avigail Raphael said...

Great card, it is super cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

Janis said...

Super-cute.....love the image and the sentiment!!!! Adorable.
<3 J