Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Penquin Style



Good Morning! I found this penquin pillow box cut by Amy Robinson at the Silhouette Online Store.  I added a Peachy Keen Face and dressed him up for Christmas with a scarf. 

I will be entering this cutie in Jaded Blossom's Christmas in July Challenge.   I used the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banner Dies and the Summer Candy Stamps.  He would look super cute with the Christmas or Winter Candy Stamps but I don't own those yet...  

Have a great day!

10 comments:

Pam said...

This is such a darling little penguin box! Love that face.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Oh my GOSH Melissa, this is just ADORABLE my friend!!!:)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love this card Melissa!! Absolutely adorable.

Susie

Michelle said...

this is toooo cute ! love the patterned feet hehehe thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

michelle ~ Jaded Blossom owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jamie said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

Kate said...

OMG So Adorable. Love it. Thanks for joining our Xmas Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

Crystal said...

I love that you used the Summer Candies on a Christmas Challenge! This guy is super cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Christmas challenge! :)

Trixie said...

This is just the cutest thing EVER! ! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge.

Jaymie said...

Oh I just love this!! I love how you used the ribbon for his scarf! Thanks for joining us in this month Jaded Blossom challenge!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Holy smokes, this is ADORABLE!!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :)

Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT