Monday, November 7, 2011

Autumn Days Mini Album

This week's challenge at the Cricut Circle is to create a mini album... I enjoy making mini albums with my Cricut so I was happy to make an entry.  This shape album was made with Pop-Up Neighborhood. I used paper hinges to join the book together. I have to laugh because last year we took the kids to a local pumpkin patch and I my fall pumpkin photos had a fast food restaurant in the background.  This year I was thrilled to take them to a farm!  Only to hear that they missed the bouncy houses at the local pumpkin patch.  Well, mom likes the farm...
Paper from Recollections and Imagine More Cartridge, Cloud paper from Hopscotch Cartridge




Barn Door Opens for more photos

12 comments:

Diane said...

Your album is wonderful, love all the detail!

Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog) said...

Oh! Love this album! Love how you used photos and die cuts and I especially like that embossing on the straw in the wagon!

Lilygirl said...

Sweet!! I love how you did this mini!! Super cute! TFS!!

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

So super cute! Great job!!

sandee said...

This is exceptionally cute, love all the details and the layering! Great job!

papercraftscissors said...

Darling lil' album - - great attention to detail and so clever!

Glora said...

This is SO AWESOME!!!!! I love that the barn door opens up with yet more photos! What a treasure this album is! Hugs- Glora

Creative Cutter Room said...

Very cute album-love the barn! TFS Cathie

scrapaholicjen said...

Love your album! What a fantastic idea! Well done!

Jasmine Wilmany said...

╔══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╗


That's so cute!


Hugs and Blessings!
Jasmine Wilmany






I'm a Cricut Circle member too!

╚══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╝

cdm317 said...

This is such a creative mini! I love everything about it!
Good Luck in the challenge!
Colleen

john said...

this is a really awesome !!!!

Oil & Gas logos