Sunday, November 20, 2011

LFIF- Holiday Recipe Challenge

The Challenge :We want YOU to create a card or a layout holding your favorite holiday recipe! Include your Peachy Keen Faces to enter the challenge. Here is the Link for the Peachy Keen Let's Face It Friday Challenge.
Holiday?  I think of my mom's doctored up Jello recipes.  She has passed away but I always make one for a Holiday celebration.  The recipe card is written by my dear mom and can be taken off this 8 by 8 scrapbook page.
Face Stamps: PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids...
Love that devilish face on the Lime, because he is sour and tangy.

Cricut Cuts:
Pineapple- Sponge Bob
Lime- Preserves
Mixing bowl- From my Kitchen
Recipe Card File - From my Kitchen

"jello" cut by hand and covered with window cling material.
 

 


6 comments:

Kim Score said...

very sweet, love the little pineapple! thanks for playing along on the challenge

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I LOVE the pineapple and lime! I just pulled a recipe out that was written by my grandma the other day and it's so funny how we treasure those simple things left from them! :) Have a great day!

Glora said...

I LOVE this!!!!! And how awesome to have the card written by your mom! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE!

joeygirl86 said...

How cute! And how sweet that you still have the same recipe card by your mom..I'm sure this is yummy jello! :) My mom has her special jello recipe too! lol :) Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF! good luck! :)

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

very cute pineapple, that's one my sister wouldn't be allergic to, adorable. yes love the expression on the lime as well, he looks sneaky and deviliosh for sure, lol very nice