Thursday, November 10, 2011

FCCB Challenge Me Monday #85

This week, Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's challenge is all about books! Create a project that has something to do with a book. You can make a book, include a book on your project, create a bookmark, etc. There are lots of possibilities! This is a free advertisement calendar my dad got in the  mail.  I thought I would cover it and use it to keep track of my challenge projects.  The cut is from Forever Young and the Imagine Best Friends Cartridge was used for the pattern papers.   I like how the Imagine will scale the pattern paper down for smaller cuts.  A Hampton Art stamp set was stamped on the background paper.

7 comments:

Melanie Makes said...

I love how you upcycled the calendar! The pattern papers really makes the dress. Thanks for joining us for Challenge me Monday at FCCB. - Melanie

Sheila... said...

this is so very cute!! love the colours and the design

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome book! I love how you recyled this advertisement calendar into a challenge book. I love this idea-Nice job!
Thanks for joining the Challenge me Monday over at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Awesome. I want one! This is super cute. Great paper and cut.

Be Blessed, Beckie

girlia said...

cute

Charlotte said...

This is just a great idea and oh so cute.
Charlotte

Kate said...

What a super way to keep track of challenges! This is SUCH a great idea and it's turned out wonderfully!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]