Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fish Tales Shape Album

My daughters and husband love to go fishing.  (I would scream in horror if I caught a fish...but the rest of the family enjoy the sport.)  I picked up the Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge when it first came out AND just found the blog of the illustrator, Curt Jensen who designed the cartridge.  Curt Jensen is hosting a challenge in honor of Campin' Critters.  This is the link to the blog:  October's Cartridge Challenge.  Here is my project that I made with Campin' Critters, I can't wait to put the family's latest fishing trip inside.
The deer's fish was cut free and hung on a twine

Patchwork Photo Mat can be removed from book. 

Stickers from Jolee's

Sun is a tag attached to the back of album.

The Back of Album tags... Love the cloud paper from the Imagine Best Friends Cartridge :)

8 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so awesome! Such a fabulous choice of paper and colors. You put it all together perfectly!
Shelly

teachU14 said...

Fantastic job! I love this mini. I so wanna get this cartridge =D

girlia said...

fabulous job on this scene card. Love it

Diane Hodrick said...

You did an amazing job on this mini album. I absolutely love it! Good luck!

Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog) said...

Wow! Everything you create looks like it belongs in a magazine! How do you do that?! This is no exception. Your album looks perfect.

I love that you go fishing but would "scream in horror" if you would ever catch a fish. Too funny!

Best wishes on the challenge!

Curt Jensen said...

This is amazing! Each page looks great on it's own, but the coolest part is how it looks all together. Nice job. I can't wait to share this on my blog.

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Great job, love all the dimensions in it! I'm with you re: fishing. eeeek! Love the colours and the the rabbit peeking out at the end. So cute! x

Scrappin with the bug said...

Love it what a great mini album. How fun is that. I also love that when it's closed it makes a cute little scene.

Great job.