Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Easy Treat Box

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog's weekly challenge this week is to create a project with the words "thank you" or "thanks".  I made this large tag for a pre-made treat box (the box was 50 cents.. how can you go wrong?).  I will be making a mini loaf of pumpkin bread today and package this up to give our neighbor Miss Sandy.

Turkey is from Create A Critter, "Thanks" from Opposites Attract,
Tag Base and colors Imagine More

I have to say.. this project many not seem like much.  BUT I used Cricut Craft Room and was able to get my Imagine to CUT!  I even change the size of the pre designed image from the Imagine More cartridge.  I am just giddy- 

10 comments:

BugBites said...

very cute- love the touch of the feathers on the turkey.Enjoy the holiday.

ChatterScene.com said...

Very nice:)

scrapqueen141 said...

That is such a cute project, great job, I love it!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

cute

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Love this!!! I think it came out Wonderfully :-) Congrat's on getting everything to work!

Hrvatica said...

Very cutie - the feathers are a great touch.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Well, you should be giddy! What a wonderful project!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

This is just great!!! Thanks for joininf FCCB.
Charlotte

Sarah said...

Love the feathers-- they really added to the turkey! So great. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Melanine,
I just adore that tag! The colors on Imagine more are just perfect aren't they? I have been having a hard time getting my Imagine to cut with CCR (but love the thought that it can do all this). Do you have any tips or advice? I'd soooo appreciate it b/c I really, really want it to work. Tried messing with it for hours the other day and finally gave up. It prints, but when it goes to cut, it just shoots the paper out! Aaaak! Help if you can! LOL My email is amyjrockstar at gmail dot com. Would love it if you'd contact me. :0) Thanks for joining us at FCCB! Be sure to check out our Wednesday post. Trust me. You won't want to miss it! ;)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator & follower)
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
personal blog: http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com