Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Boy! Mini Album

My Pink Stamper's November blog hop is ON!  After the hop, you can make a project for the November 2011 Pinkalicious Challenge.  For the Challenge, make a scrapbook page or mini album by SUNDAY night.  I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could get a mini done Saturday afternoon (and evening).  Here is what I came up with using my My Pink Stamper "Boy Crazy" stamp set and "B is for Boy" Cricut cartridge.
Oh Boy!- from Mickey Font

Pictures can slide under embellishments.

This is my favorite page- Love the Peachy Keen face and "Vroom Vroom" Cozy Coupe.


10 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, that is the cutest mini album and love the bight colors.

apieceoflifespie said...

I love this mini album! The little details is just amazing! I love the boy theme, since I have two little girls, I can't get enough boy projects to oggle at! :-)

Missy said...

Oh, my word this is an incredible Mini!! All of the little details and images you used look perfect. Robyn's sentiments all look fantastic on you pages as well!! Thanks for joining us in the My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop this month!!

flowerdisco said...

mel......loving your mini and the dump truck is my fav image. way cool! i did too make a mini :)

Felicia said...

This album is adorable! My favorite image is the rocking horse; how cute! Every page has a great composition.
sweetcreativemess.blogspot.com

Meesh said...

SUPER cute & boy approved, lol! LOVE the bright colors & details! Thanks for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

Michelle

Warm n Wonderful said...

Really lovely mini book

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Just too cute! Love it!

Thanks for the inspiration,
Cindy :)

Diane Hodrick said...

You make the best mini albums! Adorable!

jeweliegwen said...

I've really been getting into mini albums lately. They are so much fun. I love the tag look of this one! I just finished a recycled cd album last night.