Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cupid's Sting Card

This cutie pie cupid with a "stinging" message was made with the NEW PK-295 Cupid's Sting stamp set from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The sentiment from the same set was stamped on a frame Cricut cut with Home Accents cartridge cut at 1.25 in.  An A2 card size background stamp was used to stamp the "XO's" at the base of the card is another NEW stamp,  PK-296 XOXOXOXO.  These stamps are so sweet, I can't wait to make more projects with them.
I cut around this image so close that I "lost" the arrow shaft. 
 I took some black thread and added to back to complete the arrow.

6 comments:

Saundra said...

Melissa, this is fantastic! I love the colors and your coloring is fabulous! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Houses Built of Cards said...

TOTALLY and COMPLETELY darling!!! LOVE how it came out!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness this is pure sweetness! I just love this little cupid!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Melissa, this has to be one of the cutest Valentine cards I have seen! What fun!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Glora said...

WOW, this turned out PERFECT! The colors and paper choices could not be more perfect. Your coloring is beautiful and I'm very impressed with your cutting on it too! Hugs- Glora