Friday, January 6, 2012

Throwback Thursday Sports Challenge

For this challenge you can make any project with a sports theme cricut cartridge and link to My Creative Time's blog, HERE.  If you participate in this challenge, you have an chance to win her ENTIRE new product release.  How cool is that? 

Here is my "Sporty Hello Kitty".  I used my Gypsy with Hello Kitty Greetings and Sports Mania Cricut Cartridges.  In Hello Kitty's soccer league, they prefer to have soccer balls with paw prints on them.  (I just love the paw print from Any day Bingo & Crossword.)  The sentiment is from My Favorite Sayings.  My daughter is going to freak out when she comes home from school because last night she asked me for a Hello Kitty notebook after finding one that I was using to store my sketches. 

11 comments:

Cely said...

sooo cute! i freaked out when i saw it too! :)

Glora said...

You are such a sweet mom! Your daughter is going to LOVE it! I just love all the My Creative Time stamps that you snuck in their too! That paw on the soccer ball is PERFECT!!!! So cute! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love Hello Kitty :) Great job!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DebC said...

I love this!
Deb
Bugjuiced.blogspot.com

My Crafty Designs said...

I love the notebook... do you mind sharing with me how you created it? I got a bind it all for Christmas and have had a very hard time with it. I can't seem to get the punches correctly. Not sure what I'm doing.

Thank you,

Annette

Blog: My Crafty Designs (AnnetteASalinas.blogspot.com)
Email: AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

Jenny R said...

This is too cute...I love Hello Kitty and the paw print on the Soccor ball is adorable. Love the colors too!

Jen
http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com

Wende said...

Wanted to drop by and say hello and congrats on PK design team! Yipee for you. Julie just called and gave me your outstanding news! :)

Melissa said...

Annette- My Bind it all advice is to punch a row of holes on piece of scratch paper. Check to see how many holes you need. If you need more than six.. you have to use that slide out peg on the end. The peg will insure that the holes will line up. Check on YouTube too... good luck :D

Scrappin with the bug said...

So so so cute. I love all your creative ideas. This is over the top cute. Great job and I'm sure your daughter will just love love love this. How perfect for her.

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMGosh!!! Stop it! Hehe...this is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for playing along with us for Throwback Thursday at MyCreativeTime!

♥ Nikki ♥