Sunday, January 29, 2012

Get Well... to me?

This week create a "get well" card or project and incorporate a Cuttlebug embossing folder, kraft card stock, and string somewhere on the project.  The roses are from the Imagine More Cards cartridge and I cut the roses an additional two times so I could pop them up.  I shall have to spray this card with Lysol before I send it as I have pneumonia!  I have been sick for a long time.. and I guess IT went into my lungs.  Hopefully the mega dose of antibiotics will do the trick.  For the record, Teresa was RIGHT! 

11 comments:

Felicia said...

Very cute card! I like the turquoise and pink color scheme.

girlia said...

Nicely done. I do hope you feel better soon

Missy said...

Oh my, I hope you feel better soon! This is a terrific card, I like the flowers against your kraft cardstock and the double loop bow with your button!!

Shelly said...

Oh wow, I hope you are feeling better soon! Your card is fabulous! These colors are so fun!
Feel better.
Shelly

Teresa said...

Of course I was. Just glad that you are finally getting better

Houses Built of Cards said...

Hope you feel all the way better soon Mel! Being sick is no fun at all! And beautiful card by the way!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

BEAUTIUFL card!Hope you are feeling better soon!

Creative Cutter Room said...

Great card! I know how you feel I've been battling pneumonia at my house. Get well soon and thanks for sharing your card. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful card and thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment :) Vicky

Cindy :) said...

I guess it's just the time of year, I haven't felt well all week, my replies have been short but sweet if I even had the energy to go look at anything....
hope you feel better soon, your card is great, love the flower :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful!!! I love the colors and the embossing on the kraft!
Lisa