Friday, January 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Linky Party!

It is challenge time again at Peachy Keen Stamps.  You may link your project and find the details of the linky party HERE.  We would love to see what you have made with your Peachy Keen Stamps.

My Sweet Scrapbook Page was created with the NEW Stamp of the Month set for January, PKSC-01 January 2012.  The stamp collection is a FULL 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of stamps!  I am really happy with this set that features, angels, hearts, face stamps, and sentiments.  The larger Angel below was paper pieced and colored with Copics and pencils. She is holding a heart "cookie" to match the cookies my girls were decorating.   Another peachy angel looks so pleased resting on my "Sweet" title.    
Is that angel sneaking a cookie to eat? I think so!!!

 
I used the A2 card size  XO's background stamp
from Peachy Keen on the big heart.
Awww... She looks so content. 
The angels in this set can change expressions by switching out the face stamps.



13 comments:

Glora said...

This layout is the cutest!!!! One of my favorite elemements is the full sized angel holding a HEART SHAPED COOKIE and licking her lips. You are so creative! I could not love this more. Every single element of this LO is PERFECT!!! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Raven B said...

I just had to stop by and tell you how fabulous this is!!!

Hugs,
Raven

GiGi said...

This is too cute! I love the wa you put her on a cloud and the heart with the tickets! Super cute!

Lauren Brewer said...

This turned out so beautiful! I love that you turned the larger angel's heart into a cookie - such a good idea! TFS!

Kim Score said...

wonderful projects! I just love these sweet faces on your angels!

julie1551 said...

Mel you are doing such great work with these gorgeous stamps. Well done Peachy Keen is lucky to have you as one of their designers..

Amy C said...

Super sweet layout!! I love the papers and your cute little angels. Great job!!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is incredibly cute!! That cookie and the face, great combo!! I love how you cluster your embellishments!! Great Layout!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Sorry, for the typo in your name in my earlier post!
I do not know what to say! OTHER THAN OMG! This layout is fantastic! Honored to have you on our team, Melissa! THANK YOU for doing such a great job with the new stamps and with your post! :) HUGS and lots of Love! Kathy

Amanda said...

OMG Melissa, your layout is SWEET indeed.. I just love the whole design of your page..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW Melissa! I just can't get over how CUTE this layout is!!! You are AMAZING!!! I want to scrap like you!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cindy :) said...

beautiful LO, love all the awesome details :)