Friday, January 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Linky Party!

It is challenge time again at Peachy Keen Stamps.  You may link your project and find the details of the linky party HERE.  We would love to see what you have made with your Peachy Keen Stamps.

My Sweet Scrapbook Page was created with the NEW Stamp of the Month set for January, PKSC-01 January 2012.  The stamp collection is a FULL 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of stamps!  I am really happy with this set that features, angels, hearts, face stamps, and sentiments.  The larger Angel below was paper pieced and colored with Copics and pencils. She is holding a heart "cookie" to match the cookies my girls were decorating.   Another peachy angel looks so pleased resting on my "Sweet" title.    
Is that angel sneaking a cookie to eat? I think so!!!

 
I used the A2 card size  XO's background stamp
from Peachy Keen on the big heart.
Awww... She looks so content. 
The angels in this set can change expressions by switching out the face stamps.