Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day Treat Box

I made a Saint Patrick's Day Treat Box using my new Peachy Keen stamp set, Kiss Me Leprechaun.  I place the leprechaun on a "milk carton" that I cut with my Cricut.  The shamrock pattern paper started off at just plain tan card stock.  I used the Lucky Day Shamrock A2 size background stamp to add all those cute shamrocks.

Cricut Cuts:
Milk Carton (hide the windows)- Sweet Tooth Boxes, cut at 10 in
Clover- Give a Hoot, cut at 3 in
Frame- Elegant Edges, cut at 3 in

10 comments:

Lorie said...

Mel, thisi s just as cute as it can be, and your coloring is wonderful! Awesome job!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awww...this is adorable!!! LOVE your work on this Melissa!!! Who wouldn't want to get treats in this!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

cdm317 said...

St. Patty's Day is my B'day, so I love all things Irish! This is the sweetest!
Colleen

Shelly said...

This is sooo cute! I'm lovin all the inspiration from you "peachy" girls.
Shelly

Saundra said...

This is fabulous, Mel! I love the milk carton all decked out in shamrocks. As always, your coloring is perfect! ~Hugs, Saundra

Glora said...

Sweet tooth boxes has a milk carton container on it? How did I miss that. This is seriously too darling!!! I love the background stamped all over. It looks PERFECT!!!! And your leprechaun is the cutest!!!!! Hugs- Glora

girlia said...

Awesome job

Missy said...

What a great box!! I really like how you added the flowers and stuff to the shamrock, it really pops them!

Cindy said...

OMG this is sooo STINKIN' CUTE!SUPER SUPER job girl,I LOVE IT!:)

Cindy :) said...

I love this, I really want to get that stamp set, he's adorable :)