Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Sock Hop, Singles only please

Cricut Circle's Challenge # 49: As your taking down the decorations from the holidays, there seems to be a feeling to give everything in our homes a fresh start to the new year. We feel a desire to reorganize those closets, and clean out things that could use a little less clutter. This week’s challenge is all about “function meets fun”! Show us how you use your Cricut machines to organize your home, office, garage, etc.

For this challenge, I made a "Sock Hop" for my "stag socks" that come out of the dryer.  Some socks are happy to be at the party, while others seem a little shocked.  They probably know the truth, their match will never join them...



Cricut Cuts:

Formal Occasion- Sock hop @ 3, Base @ 6
Socks- Baby Steps, Country Life, Meow, Paper Doll Dress Up
Face Stamps- Peachy Keen,  PK 293 The Cornies Assortment

11 comments:

girlia said...

Great idea

Glora said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Those faces could not be more perfect! And I just LOVE the whole idea! You ROCK! Hugs- Glora

Missy said...

This is SO cute, I love all the little PK faces you added to the sockies---and a great---and needed--organizer, too!! ;)

Adrian said...

Awesome idea, 2 cute!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so funny and cute!! Love it, great idea!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

This is soooo adorable! Love those faces!! Such a great idea! We throw those kind of parties around here also hee hee! Hugs, Leanne

Wende said...

LOL, this idea it"s cute and functional. Yet so funny. How many of us need this in our laundry rooms? I do!!! Great job.

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just DARLING!!! Absolutely LOVE this idea!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

PolkaDotPrincess said...

Cute idea. I'd need a much larger bag though! lol!

cdm317 said...

Such a fun idea! I love the cheerful socks and papers! Fantastic! Good luck in the challenge!
Colleen (gonescrappin)

Cindy :) said...

adorable idea, what a fun way to store all those stag socks. Sometimes I get lucky and find the mate, other times I never do, the dry eats them, bad dryer...bad! As if feeding it lint wasn't enough, it wants our socks for dessert! LOL
ty for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my linky party card for PK, love my pk stamps, just ordered 5 yesterday and can't wait till they arrive....woot! More PKS choices for all those challenges I love to enter!