Friday, April 6, 2012

Anniversary Mini

My wedding anniversary is in April, and I thought it would be fun to have a little mini  just of my husband and me! I still need to dig through my photos and find some of JUST US-
I used the Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection, and sentiment stamps and clocks from PKSC-04 April 2012. This paper has a lot of "white space" that would get lost on a small size mini but I added the background stamp, PK-104 What Time is it?, for extra interest.
I made a "charm" with a Tim Holtz Fragment, and
just the top of the grandfather clock... making at mantle clock


Photos will slide under embellishments
Clock Die cut from French Manor Cricut Cartridge

The pocket watch is from the stamp collection.  I love to make custom
embellishment to match the paper.

Here we see more of the background stamp and the back of the charm
with the word "celebrate!!"