Monday, April 9, 2012

Peachy Sketch Challenge #12

While I was cooking for my family this Easter, I was looking at this angel I made that has a face from the PKSC-01 January stamp set and thought this face would look great on Snow White.  Snow White was cut from the cricut cartridge, Happily Ever After.  I followed the peachy sketch... and added some extras too. If you have a chance, play along because there will be TWO prize winners this week!
I used Letter Envy for the base behind my photo and
Snow White is actually on layers from the letter 'O"

I bet the mirror will reply that she is the fairest one of all....

7 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful layout...this face is prefect on snow white!

Kim said...

Wow! That stamped face does look great! I came over after visiting the Peachy Keen challenge blogspot. Love your layout!

Glora said...

WOW! She turned out terrific with that face! Amazing job! I absolutely LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Michelle said...

wow that face looks soooo nice on snow white !! love the flowers and little bird too! too cute !!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Raven B said...

OHHH WOW Girl that face looks perfect on her WOW!!!! Great job!

Hugs,
Raven

Melisa Alzammar said...

Very nice layout. Great job!

UnikeByYes said...

Melissa, this LO is fabulous, Snow white looks great with that face and your pic is priceless TFS.
Liz