Thursday, April 12, 2012

He only takes the best!

Today's post is to share a memory book I made to celebrate my mother in law's life. She had been ill for a long time that I felt it was a blessing when she was able to pass just before Easter.  She had the lord in her heart and often would sing hymns to her family although she could do little else.  While I collected pictures of her I notice she always had a smile!  Elsie had a happiness about her that I see in her children.  You could not have asked for a better grandma.  Elsie watched our girls when they were young and I was at work.  She never put those babies in a crib preferring to hold them while they slept in her arms. (She also let them eat candy for lunch but a grandma is allowed to spoil... that is the grandma law!.) She will be missed-

Here is the cover and a few pages:

This is a quick mini book as the base is pre made paper bags. 
I covered them with paper and die cut the ends.
Letter Envy Cricut Cartridge was used for the monogram.


Tags slip into the bag for more pictures and journal space.
I kept the embellishments simple and cut them with my Cricut.