Saturday, April 21, 2012

Baby Shower Time

There is a new challenge at the Cricut Circle to make a table centerpiece.  My niece will be having a new baby soon so I thought I would make this little cradle for her baby shower.  I plan on setting the cradle next to the cake AND including this as a party game.  The cradle holds a tag style mini book.  Each guest can write "mom advice" or well wishes.  I think it will be fun-
The cradle is from Baby Shower and all other cuts are
from Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge.

Stamps are faces are from Peachy Keen. Her face is from
PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.
Bear face is PK-140 Teddy Bear Face Parts with
eyes from PK-480 Christmas Character Face Assortment

12 comments:

girlia said...

OMG!!!!! how cute is this. Amazing job!

Glora said...

I am TOTALLY dying here!!!! Can you make me a baby boy one when my little one comes? ;). I'm trying to convince myself that I do not need the Baby Shower cartridge but your darling project is telling me otherwise. This is going to be an absolute hit!!!!! And I LOVE the little babies on the Baby Steps cartridge. I'm so glad I have that one. You and your projects are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Hugs- Glora

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a fantastic idea. I love the little craddle that will be a HUGE hit. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

CREATIVE M said...

Melissa!!!!!This is too Much!!!LOL....Its so cute in so many way!!!You made me smile and laugh,just when I needed to.Thanks for sharing your amazing projects and your talent!!!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is so cute Melissa! The cradle itself is adorable, and the idea of the advice book inside--she'll love it! The lace looks nice and I really like the papers you used too!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! This just couldn't be any cuter!!! I love it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

OK...You win the 'cutest baby shower centerpiece I have ever seen' Award! What a creative idea and will be such a wonderful addition to your niece's nursery!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

OMG, your baby shower centerpiece is out of this world cute!!! This is such a creative idea and I just love the mom advice mini book..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Josie0602 said...

OMG!! This is just the cutest thing I have seen in a while!! I love that baby and the fact that it is actually a tag album is awesome!!

Tracy

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

This is so cute!!! I love how you incorporated a mini book for well-wishes--- just perfect!

KATSpaperfinds said...

I love baby stuff and this cradle ROCKS! I just love it!

KropinKat said...

Love it!!! So cute!!! I agree with KAT - it ROCKS!