Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jungle Party Card

This monkey from Sweethearts Cricut cartrige is swinging in the jungle.  He is on a "vine" ribbon and is attached to a palm tree.  The cloud background is a stamp from Peacky Keen, PK-107 Cloudy Day.  I am so glad to have this stamp in my collection for outdoor (or jungle) scenes.
Mr. Monkey's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps,  PKSC-04
This set has seperate eyes and mouths... which makes it easy to customized
your die cuts.  I just added nostrils with a marker.

Sentiment is from the same Peachy Keen Stamp set
PKSC-04Monkey's always take time to party!!

10 comments:

Glora said...

Oh my goodness! This is really just too cute! It just put a HUGE smile across my face! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

GiGi said...

OOOHHH!! This is SOOO CUTE!!! I love how the monkey's hanging from a vine and his ADORABLE face!

Cassandra said...

How cute are those little fellas??? Love them! Great way to end my day :)

Missy said...

Oh wow, this is just adorable---I love how you hung the monkey from the vine!!

Rosa said...

what a sweet little card.i also like the way you did the monkey

UnikeByYes said...

How fun! Love this card Melissa, that monkey looks like he is having too much fun vine swinging:)TFS and for your sweet comments.
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Cindy :) said...

hi Melissa, love your vine swinging monkey, fabulous design,
ty for your comment on my watermelon easel card :)

Kim said...

I really like your monkey card--the face is cute! I've just got a few sets of Peachy Keen Stamps, and I think I need to add this one to my collection. It would be versatile on those critter faces! Love the flower and twine accents near the leaves, too.

LindaV said...

Really cute! I recently pulled out that PK face collection and have been having fun with the critter too!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun, fun, fun! Love that he is hangin' around!